- Measured Surveys
Full detailed measured surveys of buildings and land.
- Feasibility Studies
Initial advice on whether a project is worth proceeding with. This often requires some expenditure on fees before any thing else is carried out.
- Building Design
Scheme ideas are presented to clients for comment, amendment and finalisation.
- Planning & Listed Building Applications
Full digital production of drawings and other documents for electronic submission to LPA’s via the Planning Portal.
- Building Regulations
We partner with one particular Building Control department but also work with Private Inspectors taking account of specific client requirements.
- Project Monitoring/Contract Administration
Services are tailored to meet clients specific requirements and budgets.
- Insurance reinstatement works
Detailed assessment of damaged caused, specification of reinstatement works, liaison with Loss Adjusters, contract administration.
- Boundary advice/disputes.
- Party Wall Advice
We are experienced Party Wall Surveyors and boundary assessors. We are members of the London & Sussex Branches of the P&T Club.
- Title/Leasehold Plans
Any as yet unregistered land will require these plans in order for the land to be registered with Land Registry.
- Building Maintenance/Defect Advice
- Schedules of Condition/Dilapidations
- Building Surveys – watch this youtube video on choosing a survey – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTlJV8z2aM0